1. The content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the diet plans or exercises (including products and services) mentioned at revoltfitness.com.au
This website and app is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in revoltfitness.com.au are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.”
1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. We are not medical professionals and anything in this website should be cleared with your physician prior to use.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on revoltfitness.com.au for people with both known and unknown conditions, or in poor health. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such diet plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in revoltfitness.com.au. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold revoltfitness.com.au, its owners, agents, and employees at no fault from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the fitness and diet plans discussed on this website.
5. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the Australia laws.
6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at revoltfitness.com.au are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of revoltfitness.com.au, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at revoltfitness.com.au. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
1. All sales are final and no refunds can be issued, if you are unable to access the website and/or app you will need to forward your payment receipt to email@example.com to verify payment. We can not be held responsible and/or provide a refund for any missed membership period if you fail to notify us of issues accessing your account.
2. All content is delivered directly in the app and/or website only.
3. Membership is charged on a subscription basis where you will be charged per month for access to the restricted content area. You are free to cancel your subscription at anytime https://www.revoltfitness.com.au
Please note that you must cancel no later than 48 hours before your next payment is due or you will be charged for the following month.
4. We do not use or sell your data or private information for any purpose other than to monitor for bug/crash reports of the app.
5. Support can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org we aim to respond within 24 hours via email to any request.
To sum it all up:
PLEASE use common sense when doing ANYTHING mentioned in this website, exercise by nature is dangerous. If you get hurt we won’t be held responsible, but we will surely be sad, we never EVER want to see or hear of anyone getting hurt!