- Mct’s or Ketones can be split between pre & post to fit daily nutrient values – Great source of fast energy with out. the insulin spike.
- Carbs – Ideally non but some trainees will need to add them in to help the liver deal with stress up to 15 grams sipped on throughout the workout
- BCAA’s – 5g-10g be carfule as they can raise insulin and crash dopamine so stick to low doses
- Glutamine 5g-10g helps the nervous system recycle energy
- Taurine 100mg – 300mg can help with calcium re uptake during contractions and prevent cramping & tearing with high intensity work.